IMSC DILECTA (hereinafter “IMSC”), as defined in the Legal Notice, is the data controller within the meaning of the GDPR, for the collection and processing of personal data carried out on this website accessible at URL < https://dilectacycles.com> (hereinafter the “Website”).
For this reason, IMSC undertakes to respect your personal data, which are collected and processed when you use the Website. In this respect, IMSC complies with European and French legislation on the protection of personal data, mainly the EU regulation n°2016/679 known as “RGPD” and the law n°78-17 known as “Informatique et Libertés”.
Your personal data may be processed through the Website for the following purposes:
- The form on the Website allows you to purchase the products offered directly on the Website, to be delivered to the address indicated by you, and to create a customer account if you wish. Subject to your prior consent, you are hereby informed that IMSC may send you promotional and advertising offers in connection with the Website. If you prefer not to receive such promotional offers, nor participate in our personalized ad programs, you may indicate this when you register, or at any time, at email@example.com. To unsubscribe from email offers, you can directly click on the unsubscribe link included in each email.
- The Website includes a login area to allow you to access your account, make new purchases, and track orders you already placed. The browsing data of visitors to the Website is collected through connection data (logs) generated by the Website’s web server. They are kept for security and personalization of services and to allow you to access your account, for a period strictly necessary for these purposes, and not exceeding six months for security purposes. This data is intended for use by TFS and/or its service providers in order to manage the Website and ensure its security.
The data you enter is necessary for the management of orders, the execution and follow-up of commercial relations, and for internal statistical purposes. These personal data processed via the Website remain on the territory of the European Union. The data collected on the Website are exclusively intended for IMSC and/or the subcontractors that may be called upon to manage the Website and the orders (Company X for payment management, Mailchimp for newsletter management, etc.).
IP address and cookies
Please note that all these data are statistical and do not identify any particular individual. Their main purpose is to:
- Save information on your preferences, allowing us to personalize the website according to your needs
- Facilitate your access to the website
- Recognize you quickly each time you visit
You have the right to refuse these cookies by adjusting your settings for this purpose, however you may then be unable to access certain data on our website
The data of visitors to the Website, customers or prospects of IMSC, are kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship and process their request(s). Customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. The data of visitors to the Website, prospects who are not IMSC customers, are kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship, and for a period of three years from their collection or from the last contact from the prospect, unless agreed to for a longer duration.
All data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or kept for the respect of a legal and/or regulatory obligation, may be the object of an archiving policy, and be kept for these purposes in accordance with the legal and/or regulatory provisions in force.
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the RGPD, you have a right of access, rectification or deletion of your personal data, and if necessary, a right to the portability of your data. You may request the restriction of or object to the processing of your data, or where appropriate, withdraw your consent. You can also define directives on the fate of your data after your death, by application of article 32 6° of the modified Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978.
To exercise these rights, you may contact IMSC by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of IMSC’s registered office as mentioned in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In accordance with the law, you have the legal right to lodge any complaint with a supervisory authority: https://www.cnil.fr/
Discover our bikes
Order your Dilecta
A question ?